I am a mother to 2 wild boys and 1 girly girl. I have the best husband ever. I love being a stay at home mom. Although some days I go crazy I love my life
On day it was raining Trey was worried that it was going to thunder "Mom I don't like thunder, it scares me. Jesus forgot to make me not scared of thunder"
Mom and Dad your ruining my life. Yes he has already started. Luckily it was only one day but the funny things is it was out of the blue he wasn't getting in trouble or anything.
While saying his night pray Trey blessed the Army guys that they could beat up the bad army guys and throw them in the trash.
2 comments:
Ok, so Molly looks like a stylin' baby with her sun glasses. SO CUTE! I need a vacation too.
Wow. Didn't know you had Hebrew, Chinese, of Japanese friends....or whatever the heck that is above???
The kids are adorable! I can't believe that Molly kept the glasses on! So cute.
Post a Comment