I cant believe Kindergarten is over. Trey is going to be a 1st grader. I am happy its over because going 1/2 to school especially in the afternoon is a pain, but I can't believe he will be gone all day.
We loved his teacher Mrs Wangberg. She was so great
He made so good friends. One little girl named Makayla was his little girlfriend. She would always tell him that when they got big she was going to marry him. They would always hold hands and always cuddle. It was really funny to see them. We had seen her a couple of places out side of school. I would tell him to go say hi and he would get all shy and say his belly had butterflies and would dare go say hi.

2 comments:
What a cutie. I love the girlfriend story.
Go Treyson. Congratulations kid!
Post a Comment