Monday, October 13, 2008

Conference Weekend






Conference weekend we spent in Salt Lake with Matt's family. We went down Saturday afternoon and worked on Matt's parents house. Sunday afternoon we went up the canyon to look at leaves. We were planing on eating dinner at the top of the mountain but once we got up there it was soooo cold. So we only stayed up there for about 15 minutes. We then went down and found a park in the city and had dinner, played on the play ground and just hung out. I was a great time spending time with family.

7 comments:

marlene said...

What cute pictures - I can't wait to get up into the mountains to enjoy that fall beauty :)

Katie & James Shannon said...

Oh those pictures are so beautiful, I love the changing colors, i think I have missed my time. Oh well maybe another year. That looks like fun

Kimber said...

Love, love the pics. They are beautiful. Looks like you guys had a good time.

Sherilyn said...

Love the pictures

Cassie said...

Love the pictures!

Cassie said...

Hey I just realized I said the same thing as your last comment! How funny, the pics are really cute.

Erin said...

You guys are so cute! Looks like you had a blast! I need to drag Jason out before snow is everywhere again!