Monday, October 13, 2008

Where did Fall go!




This is what we woke up to Saturday morning. I can't believe it has already snowed. What happened to Fall. I was so looking forward to cooler weather but not this cold. I wanted to have nice evenings to get some yard work done, but I guess that is out of the question until next year. Hopefully it will warm up again for a little while longer.

8 comments:

Aaron said...

That's a bit more snow than we got down here in Kearns!
FYI: John and Reed tagged you in one of their recent blog posts. They can be found at "ktowntwins.blogspot.com".
--Aaron

Kimber said...

It snowed in Cedar over the weekend too - I am not ready for it. I could use about 2 more months of nice warm weather.

everything petersen said...

You guys got more snow than us, but we still had snow. The boys were so excited! Under my breath I was upset.

Tiffany said...

I know where did fall go isn't crazy weather though.

Cassie said...

Ya'll need to move back to St. George. Not to brag but it is perfect down here right know.
But sometimes I do really miss the seasons and snow.

Shanna said...

This is pretty much the only time of year that I am glad I live in St. George. I couldn't believe when I watched the news and saw the snow.

Shanna said...

I guess I shouldn't say the only time of year. I just can't handle the summer heat. Fall and Spring is great!!!

Sarah Lee said...

all right, time to update Ranae.