Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jedi Trainging



Trey was picked to be in the Jedi training. He was so excited. He did a really good job listening and following along. They showed them how to fight and then they got to practice their fight moves on Darth Mal or Darth Vader. It was looking like Trey was going to have to fight Darth Mal which would have been ok but we really wanted him to fight Darth Vader. Some how he worked his way into the right spot to fight Darth Vader. It was so fun to watch him fight him. He did a great job but wanted to keep fighting him even when his turn was over. His favorite part was when Darth Vader steps back flips his robe and then leans to him and says "I've been waiting for you".

6 comments:

Sherilyn said...

They couldn't have picked a better kid to do it. I bet he loved it. But did it beat out the turtles at Sea World is the question

Keiauni said...

That is so cute... Makes me wanna go back:)

...glad you had fun:)

Marie Lefler said...

Oh that is just so cute! I bet he was ecstatic!

Susy said...

I'm so glad he got called up. Isn't that just The cutest thing ever...I mean watching all of those tiny jedi's doing their thing. It even made Todd teary. (that NEVER happens-ok he is a freak for Star Wars though). So glad you had fun!

everything petersen said...

That was the starting of Kobe liking Star wars. All because a screaming yelling Mom saying, and pointing pick him, pick him. No it was not me, it was Susy. Her boys had allready been picked and she was so wanting Kobe with them, so he would'nt feel bad. I for sure thought he would dare to go up. But he did and hence then the liking began.

Trey was probably in heaven! What a cutie. Are you getting closer to being done with Christmas stuff?

Doug, Shellie & Kids said...

That is unbelievably cool! I didn't even know they had such a thing! Looks like he had a blast.