Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas this year was good. Christmas eve it was just our family. We made fajitas and played "pirates life"(the game of life-pirates). We opened our night presents which was pj's then Trey wrote a note for Santa telling him we had cookies for him.

Santa- Here are some cookies for you. Trey Ethan. I told him how to spell it and he wrote it himself. New jammies
Christmas Morning

Matt's family party-Christmas night



Every year all of the aunts, uncles and cousins draw names and give presents. This year Matt's cousin with the help of his mom(Matt's aunt who rigid it) came up with this present. First he opened a CD and had to play it. The name of the song was "I want my mullet back." Then he opened this wonderful present which was a picture of him when he was younger with a mullet. Then he opened the movie "I am legend where she added a A so it read "I am A legend" We had a great day. Coming home that night was horrible. It snowed so much. The roads were covered. The ride home took twice as long as normal. Luckily for us we were able to take Legacy home and there was nobody on it.

6 comments:

Marie Lefler said...

Lovin' the mullet! Did he live in Philmont, New Mexico? I went to a family camp there when I was a kid. Funny!

Ranae and Matt said...

No scout camp

Emily Youngdell said...

Matt's mullet is so funny! Jake too had a mullet,and not just any mullet. He had a curly mullet. Ah, you've gotta love the 80's.
Your family is so cute. Hope you guys had a great holiday.

Sherilyn said...

Love the letter to Santa. Trey did a great job at writing it. Looks like you all had a great day. Glad you made it home safe and sound

Rachel Teran said...

The pictures are awesome!

Sarah Lee said...

Holy toys batman!