Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm so proud


Tonight is Matt's last class.Then he will have his Bachelors. I am so proud of him. In the two years of going to school. We have moved to a new house, he works two jobs and then goes to school and still finds time to play with the kids. I know it has not been easy on him and I have not always been that helpful. I am so glad that he stuck to it and know that we will be blessed for this. We always talk about how he should have gone back to school before we had kids but I know things happen for a reason and things were suppose to go this way. If things would have been different then yea we may have had more money but then again with the economy we might not have, but for now I am ok being a little poorer.I don't feel poor, I have everything I want. Matt has a great job. (Not everyday do you get a chance to work at the zoo) I have a great house and great friends. I have two wonderful kids and a great supportive family. What more could you want!
Again Matt I love you and I am so proud of you! I know it hasn't been easy but I am looking forward to having more time with you!

13 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations Matt!!! I know you've worked hard for this and I want to wish you guys the best in whatever happens now.

Devyn said...

Cool cool that is very exciting!! You do have a beautiful little family!

Sherilyn said...

i am so pround of Matt. Way to go not giving up when things were a little hard a crazy. Whats next a master?

Katie & James Shannon said...

Yeah! COngratulations Matt, and you too ranae. That's is so great I didn't even know he was that close. See what happens when I am away for 3 weeks! Well I hope I am one of those great friends you were talking about and can't wait to see you when I get home. Plus I am so happy to see you put up new pictures on the side of the boys, so handsome! I will talk to you soon!

JM Phocion said...

Awesome. I respect you guys for your hard work. Way to go.

Auntie ANut said...

I know that it has not been an easy couple of years but I will say that you will look back with very fond memories. Those years (although we did not have children) were some of the best memories that we have. Way to stick to it and make things happen. You will always be successful in your life Matt because you are not afraid to do hard things. Great Job! We sure love you guys.

Erin said...

YIPPIE!!! Gratz Matt! I am so happy for you all!

everything petersen said...

HIgh Five to Matt!!!! You wont know what to do with your spare time.. Take Ranae on a few more date nights, take the boys swimming and watch a little more t.v. with Ranae.

Brittnee said...

Congrats Matt!! That is so amazing.

Susy said...

That is a HUGE feat!!! Going to school while you have a family would not be an easy task. CONGRATULATIONS for sticking to it!

Brittnee said...

I am so sorry that the boys are sick. That is not fun! I am sick also and it's not exciting. I am really worried that Luke is going to get sick and now Randy is feeling it. How are you feeling?? I hope that you aren't sick thru this whole pregnancy. Well hope to see u guys soon. Tell matt hi for us.

Rachel Teran said...

That's so exciting, Alex has a while to go and sometimes I truly feel that he will be in school forever. :) This gives me hope!

Live learn laugh said...

Congratulations! Way to go-Knowledge is power! very true but power doesn't always mean money! We have so many other blessings in our lives that we cannot measure everything by what we have or have not.Everything that is worth doing in this life makes us stronger and better in so many ways. Love ya! Once again-congrats! Hey, just a word from the not so wise. Do your graduation ceremony. I didn't do my Masters' graduation and I have been sorry!