



Ethan loves to play in my make up when I am getting ready. He gets mad if I don't let him put some on. His favorite is the eye make up tools and the brushes. When he is all finished he says "Pretty". I let him use the brushes but try to avoid using at actual make up but don't always win that battle. Oh well at least he is still little right?
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Make me pretty
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh that is Awesome!
Gabe loves my brushes to, Ethan is a cutie! Susy has had a time with lexi and her make up. She has to hide it. Lexi will find it and put it on. One time she used a whole bottle of lip gloss. But it didn't make it on her lips, it was all over in her hair! :)
Noah still loves to put on my make up when I am. I even have an old compact with a little powder left that I let him use. Jason doesn't think much of it, but who cares they are just kids, right?
Post a Comment