Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter weekend

Last Thursday we went to St George for our annual Easter vacation. We stopped by my parents house for a quick visit and then onto St. George. When we got there we set up our tent and then went to a park for dinner. It was a little windy that night. Friday we went to Sand Hollow and played in the sand. The little kids played in the freezing water. After that we went back to the rv park and went swimming. I wasn't feeling good so I went to lay down. After everyone was done swimming they were getting ready to go eat. I felt like I had to throw up so I went to the bathroom and after that was to sick to go eat, everyone went and ate and I stayed back and got even sicker. (not fun being sick at an rv park where everyone has to share a bathroom. Matt was sweet and got a hotel room for us that night so I could have my own toliet and place to throw up. Next day I felt better went back to the trailer park for there Easter egg hunt where it rained so they had in inside and had setions for each age group where they through candy down and let the kids go wild. After that it was still raining so we played a little pool and the kids wacthed a movie. Then everyone went to Pizza Factory (which is tradition) then the women went shopping. Sunday we went to church and had a little birthday party for our cousin McKay and just hung out. Matt got sick that day but not as bad as me so he slept it off. Monday we all went to breakfast and then some went home and others played around for a while. We left and visited with my mom for a little bit and then went home. It was a to get away and spend time with family (other then being sick)

6 comments:

Marie Lefler said...

Oh so sorry you got sick on vacation. That is always terrible, that and getting sick on Christmas. Glad to hear you still managed to have a good time.

I love the pictures of the kids in the sand. Ethan looks adorable with those sun glasses.

Sarah Lee said...

Oh MY! I love Ethan's little naked butt!

Kimber said...

sorry you were sick. I'm sad I didn't get to see you, especially now that your all cute and prego and everything!

Cassie said...

I am sorry you were sick...pregnancy is hard! Was it pregnancy sickness?
I wish I could have seen you but I was in Cedar (well my mom and dad's). I am glad you guys had fun. But I hope to see you soon.
When you come to Cedar maybe you, Kim and me can go to lunch or hang out with the kids or something.

Erin said...

Those are the best pics! What a blast! Apart from the sickness anyways:) Miss you ttyl!

Doug, Shellie & Kids said...

Those sand pictures are so funny! I can't believe how big your boys are getting....wow they grow up too fast don't they. We still need to get together soon for a play date!