Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We are having...

a little stinker. The baby would not cooperate for anything. My ultrasound was a hour and half long. It took 2 ultrasound techs to try and get anything. The baby would not let them get any good measurements on anything they tried. The baby was folded in half with the legs and arms covering the face. The one tech that had been doing this forever said the she never had to work so hard to get the baby to cooperate. They were able to finally get the measurement they needed but they weren't perfect so I might have to go back and get another ultrasound but the tech said what she could tell was that everything looked OK and that she would bet on it being a Girl. The Dr did do an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and said that it looks like a girl but not to make any big purchases. So for now we are planning on it being a girl but I guess we will wait and see. Hopefully I will get another ultrasound whether or not its through the Dr or the actual ultrasound. So no big purchases for now. Not until we get closer to having the baby so in case it is a boy we can take things back:(

7 comments:

Devyn said...

Yay a Girl.. maybe! How exciting! But how frustrating about the ultasound.. she has a little personality already! Too funny! I need to get your swing back to yoU!!

Devyn said...

Yay a Girl.. maybe! How exciting! But how frustrating about the ultasound.. she has a little personality already! Too funny! I need to get your swing back to yoU!!

Kimber said...

Leah did the same thing to me Ranae! Finally I went back and she decided to reveal herself to us. How exciting! I can't wait to know FOR SURE! Keep us posted.

Brittnee said...

Oh my goodness i cant believe that. I hope you are having a girl. There are so many cute girl things out there! Cant wait to buy stuff! What have you been up too? I feel like we havent seen you guys for so long! Thanks for letting us use your truck to get the crib.

Keiauni said...

That's exciting:) 3rd time probably is the charm!

I hope you get to buy LOtS of PINk!
(cross those fingers:)

Mary Lynne said...

Thanks for your nice comments! I've also been keeping tabs on you through your blog...your boys are adorable. Congratulations on number three!

Susy said...

I really do HOPE for pink for you! Pink or Blue...CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you're feeling better!!!