Monday, June 15, 2009

Preschool Graduation






Yeah!!!! Preschool is over with. I was in charge of the graduation and I wanted something fast and easy. I was ready for preschool to be over with. So I made graduation hats for the boys and had them fill out some question about some of there favorite things and then draw a picture of what they wanted to be when they grew up. Most of them wanted to be policemen, one wanted to be batman and Trey wanted to be a Jedi.
Trey's favorite food -pizza, color -blue, toy- army guys and star wars and favorite movie was teenage mutan ninja turtles,

5 comments:

Sherilyn said...

I am suprised he did not want to be an army guy. Love the pictures. He is such a cute and happy boy. We love you all

Erin said...

So cute! I love their hats and those browinies!

Doug, Shellie & Kids said...

Those cupcakes are adorable. What a cute idea!

Brittnee said...

Congrats Trey.. he looks so cute. I love all the pictures. Great job on all the decorations and the cupcakes, those are way cute.

Susy said...

I think we need pics of your baby belly!;)