My family came up to visit last weekend and we a great time. Saturday morning we went to the Oquirrh Mountain temple open house with my parents, my sister Trisha and her kids and my other sister Valerie and her family. (no family picture:(. )It was beautiful. And all the kids did great although my niece did want to go swimming. After that Valerie and her family left and the rest of us went to the Hill Air Force air show. It was amazing to see the planes flying that close, but I think that is a one time thing for me. To many people, to hot and to long in between the planes flying. The kids also got a little bored waiting for them to fly but was worth the wait when the Thunderbirds flew. They were amazing. After that my brother Mackay came up and we had a little pizza party. All the cousins had fun playing together
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Temple and Air Show
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are coming up to the Oquirrh Temple this Friday and bringin our kids. I am soo excited to go since I have never been to a temple open house. It looks like you had a good time.
Trey in and army truck - he must have been in heaven. I really wanted to go to the air show but didn't make it. The Thunderbirds always are awesome. Glad you got to spend such a great day with your family
Post a Comment