Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2 weeks left- updated 8-17 1 1/2 weeks now

2 weeks until baby comes. So not ready. _Feel more ready now. Got a lot done

  • Basement finish- almost done- enough for now
  • move office downstairs- in progress- done still needs to be organized a little better but that can wait
  • move toys down stairs-in progress- still working on this slowly
  • paint babies room- DONE
  • decorate babies room-can wait will work a little on this
  • Trey start Kindergarten-TODAY
  • Trey birthday party-Saturday _crazy day
  • clean house-done now just keep it clean
  • finish baby projects-can wait
  • fix truck again- (lug nuts)
  • vinyl
  • Trey starts soccer saturday
  • list goes on and on- going down day by day
  • Clean garage out so we can park our cars inside (to many projects had been going on in there but now that the big ones are done its time.)
will I get everything done. Nope. Can't hardly bend over and life to crazy right now yep!. Still a lot to do but not half as stressed.

9 comments:

Kimber said...

Ranae, I think that is what happens when you are pregnant with the 3rd child. I think when I was prego with Savannah I was ready 3 months before she came. I can't believe you only have 2 more weeks! I'm so excited to see pictures. Good luck with everything.

everything petersen said...

Just throw your hands in the air and say whatever.....I have come to the conclusion that I just need to be happy with life and who cares what my house looks like, or what I look like. But it does feel good when your list can have a check mark on it.

P.s I had Londyn's room painted but not decorated, oh yea still don't. I have ideas but I haven't done anything yet. The boys room still isn't the way I would like it. Thats my goal this winter.

Katie & James Shannon said...

I can come help move stuff downstairs for you one night, I only work tomorrow night and then not until next tuesday and wednesday! I can paint too. Let me know I really don't miond helping I want everything to be done a reday for that little baby girl!

Rachel Teran said...

Wow, I can't believe how fast time flies by! 2 weeks? Well that's fabulous and I'm excited for you. :)

moliver said...

Good luck with everything. Try to enjoy the rest of your time being mommy of two. It will never be the same again (in a good way though). I'm sure it feels like you'll never be done with all of the things that need to be done but it sure sounds like you've got a lot of exciting things going on in your life right now. Have Fun! And best wishes with the delivery of baby #3. We can't wait to see pictures.

Keiauni said...

Do what you can.. There is a time and a season:) Ave's room wasn't ready for 3 months after she came along!

...sorry I missed you on sunday.
Hoping that you can still bring the vinyl when you come for your cut:)

Sherilyn said...

Getting close - so excited for the new baby girl Molly to arrive

Erin said...

Oh WOW little lady! Just take it easy. I am way impressed by how much you have already done. I can't wait to see the baby's room!

Susy said...

I think we need a cute belly pic!!!! I can't wait to see your little girl. I hope she has your adorable dimples! Best of luck with everything! Love you!