She is here. Molly was born on August 26 at about 1:20 p.m. She was 20 inches long and weighted 6 lbs 15 oz. The delivery went faster this time. The boys were not to willing to come very fast. We went in at 6:45 a.m. The medicine was started about an hour later. Things started to progress fast. The contractions were getting stronger very fast, so I went with the epidural. With a few adjustments to the dosage, the epidural worked great. I was even able to take a little nap. After the short nap, nurse came in and check things out. She said it was time to get the doctor. After one push, Molly was out. That is when she let us know she was here. Her lungs worked well. After a few days in the hospital, we are home and doing well. It is good to finally have her home and everything doing good. The boys love her and want to hold her. Ethan is going to be our big helper with Molly. He wants to hold her and help when ever she needs some thing.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Welcome Molly
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
So sweet! Love the pics, what a little princess. Congrats!
She is beautiful. Congratulations!
So happy for you! She is darling and I love the name Molly.
I'm so glad I got to see you and Molly, she is a darling! Hope she is sleeping for you, and your boys are adjusting well.
Oh she is so cute! Can't wait to see her, hold & love her. Your family is so cute! We love you all
That is so funny, not only is she almost exactly the same size as Phoebe was, i only pushed once too! So awesome. 3rd ones a charm. I hope she stays a sweet lil' baby for you.
Oh gosh, I love the pic of her sucking her thumb. Sweet lil thing. Congratulations! I hope all is going well!
Oh she is precious!
I sent you some wierd email today, thinking you were getting induced on the 3rd! Silly me!
CONGRATULATIONS! She is a sweetie.
(third time really is the charm, isn't it?)
Haven't blogged in a while. Stumbled upon yours again tonight. . .and what a pleasant surprise. Congrats to the four of you on #5. Yippee! Our prayers are with you.
Post a Comment