Thursday, November 12, 2009

2 months old




Molly turned 2 months old at the end of Oct
She weighed 10 pounds 7 ounces
Grew 3 inches since birth
She started smile between a month and a month and 1/2
Loves her daddy
Loves to goo and smile
Sleeps 7 hours at night straight
Not to sure about her brothers especially Ethan since he wont leave her alone
Her brothers adore her

5 comments:

everything petersen said...

What a cute girl! I can't believe she is past two months.

What are you going to do with her the day we go shopping. I know were really aren't gone that long, but I know Londy will wake up while I'm gone. I can't pump for the life of me, and she won't drink formula. I might just have one mad girl and husband when I get home.

Susy said...

Beautiful baby doll. I can't wait to meet the little miss!

Sarah Lee said...

She is sweet, such cute pictures... and love that headband.

marlene said...

And so when exactly do I get to babysit???

{She is adorable by the way!}

Sherilyn said...

What a sweet little girl - she is adorable