Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bowling

Trey got a free bowling game from school and since Matt had a day off from work we deceided to take the kids. They have been begging us to take them. They both did great for there first time. They both needed a little help from dad but most of it was by themselves. Trey wasn't to far behind me in the score.



waiting patiently for the ball to make it to the pins. it was a little slow but it made it

she slept the whole timeE waiting . He was so funny. He would get down and roll the ball then stand up put his hands in his pocket and then wait to see how he did. once the ball got to the pins he would turn around and walk back thinking he was so cool

3 comments:

Angie said...

I need to take my kids bowling. They love doing it on the wii. It'd be fun to see how they would do with a real ball.

Oh-and Molly's blanket is super cute!!

Sherilyn said...

How fun I love the pictures of them waiting for the balls to reach the pins. I am sure they had a blast

Rachel Teran said...

I love bowling..... this makes me want to go. I think that is what I'll do.