Molly turned 4 months the day after Christmas. A few days later we took her to the Dr where she weighed in at 11 1/2 pounds 25%. She was 25 1/2 in tall 95% and her head was in the 6%. She started eating rice cereal. She does pretty well with it. She loves to growl and goo. She is very loud! She is also a very happy baby. We love her to pieces
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Molly 4 months
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Has it been 4 months already? Crazy. She just get more adorable!
she is totally darling!
She is so precious. I was looking at her Sunday and was trying to think of how old she was, because she is soooo tiny :) I heart her! And I love her blue eyes!!
She is such a pretty little dolly.
I can't believe how tall she is! She is a doll. I can't wait until Londie and Molly can play in a couple of weeks.
So I just looked up Londies stats at four months and she weighed 12lbs 2oz. And 24in, I just that was cool, both really close in weight. But you can tell Molly is going to be tall.
Post a Comment