Tuesday, February 9, 2010

5 months






  • rolls over
  • starting to sit up
  • LOVES her brothers
  • starting to eat food
  • does not sleep good at night
  • loves to talk
  • loves to smile but wont laugh

7 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

I love the 3rd one down. Her eyes looks so pretty. I don't know why,b ut I alwasy seems to like pictures where kids aren't smiling and have more of a somber look on their face.
All I know is she seems like a really good baby! Does she ever cry?

Sherilyn said...

Love the pictures. She is such a happy baby. Can't believe she is 5months old. Molly is so beautiful

Tiffany said...

Those are the cutest pictures of Molly.

Derek said...

Sorry she doesn't sleep good for you. This past two weeks Londyn has been fighting an ear infection, so she has been sleeping with us! She is getting so big, and I love her open mouth smile.

Derek said...

That last comment Ranae is me Bonnie not Derek!

Erin said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! She is such a doll!

Keiauni said...

She's BEAUTIFUL:)
She looks like her mama.

How are you doing Ranae?