Friday, March 19, 2010

Molly 6 month







I know she is almost 7 months, but better late then never

  • can sit up really well
  • crys "mama" when she wants me
  • momma's girl
  • very jealous. Doesn't like mom holding brothers. Gets very jealous and will do anything she can to get to mom.
  • still wont laugh. She just gives out a loud sweak when she is happy.
  • slowly growing hair
  • loves her brothers even when they wont leave her alone
  • only wants momma, not dad so much

2 comments:

Julie said...

I can't remember where I got it. I've since seen it other places in stores. It was on a site where you can buy clip art or graphics for a good price. I'm pretty sure I have it saved on my dead laptop but my hard drive is still accessible if you are interested.
Love your Daughter's wall!! What kind of cutter do you have.

Neşetuana said...

sweet baby :)