Thursday, September 23, 2010

Molly's 1

My baby is one. I cant believe how fast time has gone. She is growing up so fast.
She weighs 18 lbs. She is a little peanut compared to the boys but that's the way we like her.
We have so many names for this little girl. I call her Miss, Trey calls her Miss Molly, Matt calls her Molly Moll, baby, Ethan calls her Molly sometime miss molly, others call her Molly Dolly, and other I cant think of.

  • She started walking at 11 months
  • She had 3 teeth at her 1st birthday and now has 2 more coming through.
  • She loves music and to tries to dance
  • She loves her brothers
  • She still doesn't laugh very much. Ethan is the best at making her laugh and is the one that bugs her the most
  • She gets so excited when dad comes home from work
  • She loves her bottle:(
  • She does a nasally talk
  • She is a girly girl and mom loves it:)
  • She loves baby and baby dolls
It was so funny when we gave her her birthday cake. She daintily picked the flowers off and would eat them one by one, finally she got into it and got messy:)
We love this little girl and so glad she is part of our family

6 comments:

Rachel Teran said...

She is beautiful!!!

Cassie said...

I can't believe she is 1! That is crazy, She is darling. What a cute cake too.

Katie & James Shannon said...

Was she really 18 pounds at one? She beat Madyson by a couple ounces then. We love miss molly.

Sherilyn said...

Love the cake. So cute for such a sweet beautiful girl.

everything petersen said...

Can't believe are girls are ONE! Did you make her cake, so darling. Give Miss Molly a birthday hug from us!

Sarah Lee said...

How did I miss this post? I guess because I haven't looked at blogs in forever! She's a doll and Daphne wishes she was her baby. Did you like how she asked if Molly could come over to our house after church? She's such a baby lover, it's weird!
The cake turned out really cute... love the fondant colors ;)