Thursday, September 23, 2010

Trey turns 6

Trey was so excited for his birthday this year. He had been talking about it for months. We decided to have just a little party for him with some of the neighborhood friends. We wanted it low key so we had friends over for a swim/pizza party. The kids had a great time and his friends spoiled him with presents. My favorite present was the present from his friend Matthew who picked out books from his bookshelf to give to him. I loved it. It was so cute.


The following Sunday we had a family party at Grandma and Grandpa Bates house. We celebrated all August birthdays (there was 5). The 3 kids got there own cake. Matt and I tried making a fondant cake. Its not quite what we wanted but I think turned out great.

1 comments:

Sherilyn said...

Don't forget next year to invite his big friend Mark. He may even get more than $1.00 next time