A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog for game rules/details
1. This is going to a little different. I just read Bonnie's post and she had inspired me. so I will do a little of both.
To start, I am thankful that I live in the times that I do. Yes the world is getting more difficult. but I don't know if I could handle living in the times of the pioneers. What would I do with out all the medical advances. I am so thankful for my families health and for the researchers who find medicines that help make your live better. I am thankful for being able to have insurance to help with medical bills. Yes we have had a really trying month with Treys health. He officially has asthma. Not that I am excited about it but now we know what to do to help him. Last week he had more breathing problems so I took him to the Dr. and now we have medicine to help. I have to say it could be a lot worse but I know this is a trial that I can handle and that with this medicine he can live as normal life as possible and be able to be a boy and not have to slow down for anything.
2. Before I was married I use to love big groups of people. The more the better and I could go days with little sleep. I never wanted to be home just ask my parents. I wanted to be out doing things, going places, just being with people. Now that I am married I love my sleep and I don't like big groups of people. I like being home with my family. ( I do still like going out and doing things but I now like to be home, maybe that's its a lot easier then taking my boys out).
3. I am a quiet person. I use to think that I was outgoing and not shy but lately I have come to realize that I am very much so. I don't have a lot to say unless I really know you and then sometimes I still don't have much to say. I have a hard time talking to people that I don't know I can say hi easily but to have a conversation is very uncomfortable to me.
4. I use to think that I was a very patient person, but that is not true. I am trying to work really hard on that. My patient is very limited when I am stressed and I get stressed really easily.
5. I am Stay at home MOM and I love it. I didn't realize how hard it is. I have only been able to be home this year. So days I would love to be at work but over all I love being able to be with my boys. I love watching them grow. They are so full of energy.
6. I am thankful for the gospel. I am thankful that I have a Heavenly father that blesses me and that KNOWS me and loves me unconditionally. I am thankful that I am the temple blessings and that I can be a family FOREVER. I am thankful for everything in my life. I am thankful for my trials that they make me grow and be a better person. I am thankful for the Savior and for all that he has done for me.
I tag everyone that I know that hasn't already done this so that at this wonderful time of year they can take a moment and reflect on who they are.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
tagged!!
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So it's your year for Thanksgiving here, right? I'm counting down to the wild and crazy morning of fun the morning after Thanksgiving! Are you going to be able to make it??? Make sure and throw in your two way radios and sharp elbows for our semi-annual Walmart trip!!!
I asked Sus if you needed some boxing gloves????
Hey I so remember are no sleep days then work all day, then crash on sundays! We both have grown up soo much!
You are a wonderful friend, thank you for that!
See you in a couple of days!
Post a Comment