Trey really wanted to Ethan and him to be a ninja turtle for Halloween. I was going to make them but after the couple of weeks we had, I didn't get them made. So at the last minute we found these costumes, but I think they turned out cute. Ethan even liked his costume and wore it the whole day.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Halloween
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey stinkin cute! You will just have to wait until I post the Halloween pictures. Derek has been the one that has posted lately!
Love the pirate customes. However I hear Treyson told the Morleys that he was a white alligator. Sure doesn't look like it to me.
Cutie little pirates!
Hey, tag...you're it! Check out my blog for details!
They look so cute and the costumes look great!
Post a Comment