Saturday, November 17, 2007

Free Krispy Kreme

How can anyone pass up FREE warm krispy kreme donuts. Since moving into our new house I have come to find out that when the red light is on at kripsy kreme donuts store. It means FREE HOT DONUTS. So when you drive by how can you pass it up. Luckly it is close by but not to close that I drive by it daily. So if your ever by a krispy kreme donught resturant, stop on in they are soooo much better nice fresh and hot.

4 comments:

everything petersen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
everything petersen said...

So I might come and visit and get my free Krispy Kreme!

Keiauni said...

you are still a sweet blogger!
I lost all my list when I changed templates, and I just added those that had made a comment back to the list. Whoops!

you commented. Your back on :)

Keiauni said...

Mmmmm...
In the words of Homer Simpson:

...ahhh! ...Forbidden doughnut...

Am I a geek that I still quote the simpsons? Don't say it. I am.