Ethan's first birthday was on Wednesday. I can't believe my baby is one. Time sure flies. Last Sunday we had Matt's family over for cake and ice cream. Ethan actually did pretty good with his cake. It took a while for him to get messy. He was to busy watching every one else. On his birthday we went to Salt Lake to run errands and then went to Zoo lights with Grammy Bates. The zoo was a lot of fun. They have these glasses if you look through them at the light they make snowmen appear. They had a lot of fun animal lights. We weren't able to see many animals but the cougars and the Amur leopard were really active. Ethan loved the lights and actually stayed in the stroller for most of the time. After that we went to Chili's for dinner.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Happy 1st birthday
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh...
I understand how sad it is for your baby to turn one.
Looks like you made it a fun one though!!
Nae...I have your card sitting on my table...I've been meaning to call your parents for your address, but will you just e-mail it to me?
So, glad you had a good little bday for Ethan! Time just flies right on by! Christmas should be SO fun with the boys! Don't you just love the part we get to play now??? I LOVE it!
Post a Comment