Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas and New Years







Time sure flies. I can't believe its been just under a month since I blogged. Life is busy. I thought that it would slow down after Christmas but of coarse not. Christmas time was fun. Every year my Grandma puts together a huge Christmas village so we went and saw that. Then Matt's aunt and uncle have an in with Santa Clause and he came to visit their house early. Notice the picture of Ethan sleeping, thats the only way we could get him to sit on Santa's lap. Christmas Eve our plans got ruined with the snow so last minute we went to Kinikini's for some yummy Chinese and pizza and a movie. Christmas day we woke up about 8:30 opened presents. The theme of Treys Christmas was army guys and transformers. Ethan's theme was noisy toys. We don't try to have a theme but this year it just happened. The boys love their toys. Grandma and Grandpa Bates came to see what they got. Then we headed to Salt Lake to go open presents at G&G Bates house. Visited with Great Grandma Bates and Jay and then head over to Teran's for the big Marchant party. New Years was a blast. HA HA Matt had to work until about 8:30 then we went to McDonald's for dinner and watched Mary Poppins. Trey even stayed up until after midnight. We went to bed and about 3 in the morning Trey came in to our room and threw up all over me and our bed. Then Ethan wakes up with a fever. While I was taking care of Ethan, Matt was cleaning up Trey and the mess. He gets Trey in bed and he threw up again. Finally we were able to get some sleep around 4:30-5:00. Ethan ended up with a double ear infection and now has hives from the antibiotic. I was hoping for a better year but thinks aren't looking so up. Lets just hope that it is all over with now.

4 comments:

Susy said...

Good job for posting! I'm sorry for the sickies that have struck your house AGAIN! You do have such a cute family Nae! Very cute pictures!

everything petersen said...

Looks like Santa found your boys.....I love playing santa. Hey when do you want to get together? Next week sometime?

Ranae and Matt said...

sounds good.any day will work just let me know what works for you. I need a haircut.

Keiauni said...

Oh so sorry... ringing in the new year took on a whole new meaning this year, huh?

Hope things are better now!