Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sweet funny boy



On Saturday we were just hanging at home doing some projects around the house. Matt had to go to work that night and we were talking to Trey about it. Trey didn't want him to go to work.We told him that dad had to go to work to earn money. Trey told us that he had money and ran to his piggy bank and got some money out and put it in a bag for us, and told us that he was sharing his money with us. What a sweet boy.
On Sunday at church the ward choir was singing. He wanted me to go up there and sing with them. For any one who knows me and my family WE CAN'T SING. I told him it was for really good singers and mom was not one them. He told me he would help me sing and begged me to go up.
This weekend we are going to St George for a long needed vacation. We are so excited. I was telling Trey how we are going to St George and of all the things we are going to do there. The next morning he come in to my room with his stuffed giraffe Sam and tells me Sam wants to go to Curious George. (St George) Then today he started packing his toys for Curious George and wanted to go on a nature hike and go deer hunting with bullets while we are in St George.

3 comments:

Emily Youngdell said...

Curious George! That is too funny. And I totally agree with your post above. My kids know when I am under a lot of stress or something because something bad always happens. The joys of motherhood...

Angie said...

That is so funny. I took the kids to see Curious George a couple of years ago in St. George and for the longest time they asked me if they could watch St. George. Finally, I figured out they wanted Curious George.

BTW-My kids have been packing their stuff too. I get to repack today. Yippee. See ya tomorrow!!

everything petersen said...

Have fun in St.George! Your boys are so cute.


I hate when you have so much to do, and your kids suffer from it. Well my boys do, last night gabe fell asleep on the floor at 6:00 which was way to late, then he didn't go to bed until 12:30, then he woke up at 7:45 I was so not ready. When is it our brake day, NEVER!