Why is it when you are really stressed your kids can feel it and are little hellions. Yesterday I was busy working on vinyl trying to get it done before the weekend so yes I was slightly neglecting my kids. Ethan only takes a 45 minute nap.Then he decides that he is going to empty out my silverware drawer, then he gets in the pantry and pulls out all the sandwich bags out of the box. Then after I clean that up he finds the big open bag of goldfish crackers and dumps them on the floor. So I let him play in it for a minute while I hurray and finish what I was working on by the time I was done there were crackers everywhere. Lucky for me I had 2 helpers cleaning it up. So bed time hits and the two kids wont go to sleep. I sat in there room for a good half hour to keep Ethan from screaming then I give up and let Ethan screams for another 20 minutes. Finally I go back in there and sit for another 15 minutes and he finally falls asleep. Trey in the mean time keeps coming out of his room, trying to sleep on the floor and what ever else he can do to stay awake.
Today was so much better other then Trey waking up at 6:45. Ethan took a 3 1/2 hour nap. Tonight they went to bed perfect. I did the nightly routine laid them both down and walked out of the room not one single peep from them.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It looks like Ethan and McKenna are two peas in a pod :)I feel your pain...
I hate days like that. I am so glad the next day was better. It's true, whenever you have something that needs to get done and the kids aren't getting all the attention they are rotten. But what do we do never clean????
That's really cute w/ the vacuums!
I know...sometimes it is totally waht you have to do to get anything done.
Let them DESTRoY what they may, I'll clean it up later in the day!
You've got your own share of trouble! Kids are a blast.
Wow, that is a familiar sight. I can't even tell you how many boxes of cereal i have had to vacuum up from Daxton dumping them all over the floor.
It looks like your kids keep you on your toes! Lily is nioce so far she has stayed to making messes with her toys and not items from the pantry. I am glad the next day was better. i hope you had a good time in St. george.
Post a Comment