Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Mothers Day to me early




Old Table






This is my new beautiful table that I got for mothers day. I am so excited we needed an upgrade we had a small table since we were married and then a few months ago we were given a little bigger table but it needed to be repainted. Then I found this table and I love it. It is a countertop table so it means it is tall. There is a leaf in the middle that I can take out to make it small which I will probably do eventually but right now I am just loving looking at it and don't know where I would but the other chairs.

10 comments:

Angie said...

So pretty! You will love having such a big table.

Keiauni said...

Hey hey! I think that we both just got the same table!! I LOVE IT!! I have the leaf tucked under right now, but it is so sweet that you could actually have 8 adults to dinner now, huh? What can I say...we both have great taste!
(and I love the counter heighth, don't you?)

Unknown said...

LOVE the table!! It is so cute. I love the square tables :)

everything petersen said...

So Pretty, you will love having 8 chairs. I love that when I have the whole family here there is enough room! But I wish I could but it in a bubble so nothing will happen to it.

Thanks for calling today! I always love a phone call from a friend!

Emily Youngdell said...

I want a countertop table so bad! Maybe someday... That is so gorgeous!

April said...

I love your table it is really nice. That is the kind of table I would love to have someday when I have more space!! Happy Mother's day!!

Shanna said...

I love it!! I would love to have a table like that.

marlene said...

Yeah, it really is hard to actually USE the new table. Ours is still more of a decorative piece :)

Susy said...

That really is beautiful Ranae! Great Mother's Day gift!!!

Erin said...

Oh I love the table. I will need a step stool to get on them lol. Happy Mother's Day!