St George was a lot of fun. We went to Snow Canyon, swam, went to the temple and the college, swan, pizza factory, saw my friend Cassie and swam some more. Everything didn't go as planned but we had fun anyways. Matt ended up doing homework most of the time. We never saw Trey. He was to busy playing with his cousins. But we still managed to have a great time.
In Snow Canyon we played at the sand dunes and then walked to the lava caves. Ethan loved the sand as you can tell. The other kids did to but the loved being able to see the lava caves. They were a little scared thinking that there was hot lava but once we convinced them there wasn't they were excited and wanted to climb in the caves. So we found one little cave that they could do a little climbing and thought that was great.
Ethan loved the water. He was so funny he loved to jump in. He would jump in and then Matt would put him back up on the side to jump in again and he would have to make sure he was standing on the numbers that would tell how deep it was. Trey loved having his uncles throw him up in the air and into the water.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
St George
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Gorgeous pictures! I'm jealous, St. George sounds so nice and warm....
Loved the Ethan face! Did you get a sun tan? I was just in St. George this weekend and the weather was so nice. Whats up with our weather! How was Cassie? I hope you had tons of fun.
Your boys are too cute. I love Ethan's mouth full of dirt!
What a blast! I wish I could swim! maybe soon:) I personally love the taste of red sand over any other lol Ethan cracks me up! I am so glad you had fun in St. George! But we are glad your back!
Post a Comment