Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Force is with us



Halloween was a great day except dad had to work:( I took the kids to the mall trick or treating with some friends and their families. It was fine except I didn't bring a stroller with us and after an 1/2 hour of more of carrying Ethan around I was DONE. After that we went to the church trunk or treating. I wasn't so excited about going to the church but it was fun and it was a whole lot easier going there then taking the kids house to house and getting Ethan in and out of the stroller for every house. This way I was able to keep him in the stroller and go right up the the cars. Actually I didn't have to even push him around much Ethan future wife:) Chloe did all the pushing. The boys got a ton of candy and they could have actually cared less. I think I was pushing Trey to go get candy when he could have cared less, I don't think he really realized that he was getting a ton of candy. Today he only had one piece of candy that he found on the counter and was good. I know if he finds his bag and realizes all the candy it will be a different story.



This is the costume Ethan wanted to wear for Halloween. He brought me the blanket and wanted me to wrap it around him and he called it his costume.
I am surprised that he got him to wear his real one because he would never try it on. He only wanted to wear the ears.

13 comments:

Aaron said...

Cool costumes. Trunk or treat rules. never had that growing up (is it a Utah thing?). Great way to get a nice load of candy, from people you trust, with little effort.

Erin said...

Your little men look sooo Handsome! Those are some great pics you got! Well at least we learnd this year what we need to do for next year to be as easy as it can be right:)

KarsonK2 said...

The young Paduwans are well into their training.

Kimber said...

cute kids! did you make the costumes?

Ranae and Matt said...

My wonderful mom made there costumes

everything petersen said...

you will have to go to the paduwan training in disneyland. They would love it. They looked really cute.

Susy said...

Wow. They look adorable. Your mom is amazing. They seriously look so great, I can't even take it. SO CUTE!

Rachel Teran said...

You could have passed the blanket as a toga :)

Sarah Lee said...

I say you should have let him wear the blanket and then teach him to go around saying "TOGA, TOGA, TOGA!"

Tiffany said...

They looked so cute in there costumes

Devyn said...

cute costumes! i love them! i found your blog through the lingwalls! i love finding more blogging friends!!

Keiauni said...

Those Yoda ears are my fav.
AdOrAbLe:)

Sherilyn said...

Love the costums - Your mom did an awesome job. So whats on the list for next year?