She is such a good baby. She only whines just a little when she is hungry. Her cries are so quiet. She sleeps all the time. I feed her around 11 pm, around 3 am and then again around 7 am and always goes right back to sleep. She gets the hiccups all the time. We are so grateful to have her and the boys just love her.
A couple of weeks ago we were driving in the car and Trey out of know where tells us out of nowhere that he doesn't like the name Molly. We told him that if he came up with a good name then maybe we would change it. He thought for a minute and then says "Amadala"- (sp?) from Star Wars. We told him that we wouldn't name her that but he can call her that if he wants.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Already 1 week old
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
She's a doll! Congratulations!
Ranae,
You're having too much fun dressing a little girl. She is growing up way to fast.
She is so cute! I can't believe its already been one week! That is so funny about her name. My brother wanted to name my sister Denny. My parents didn't agree to that either. And I hated the name Jed when my parents were going to name my brother, I told them I would not like him if they named him that... however, I love my brother very much, we've always had a strong connection. Funny the opinions kids have a such a young age :)
just tell him her real name is Amollydala and Molly is short for that... maybe?
Sooo Cute!
Eli wanted to name Avey
"Bra-by-elle." we thought, uh...no.
She is adorable.
I want to see this little doll!
what a cutie, do you think Molly will have brown eyes? I love her head bands did you make those? Thanks for posting more pictures of her, she is so adorable.
She is so cute. I am so anxious to see her, hug her, hold her and love her. What fun to have her in your family. As for Trey he told Mark and I when he raod with us after Krystal's baptism that when Molly was born he was going to come live with us. He is such a fun kid. So glad that Ethan & Trey love here so much
Post a Comment