Trey has been playing soccer for a couple of weeks now. He enjoys it but runs out of steam after about 10 minutes of the game. They have a half hour practice and then a 20 min game. Saturday he scored 2 goals. the first 2 goals of the game. They were lucky shots. The first one he was actually on the ground and was able to kick it in and the other he was just lucky. I think he had some help from the opposite team but he is the one that got it in. After that he was done. He still played and ran after the ball but just as fast. He had been having asthma problems so he did really well for not being able to breath really well. Of coarse I didn't bring the good camera to take pictures of his goals but at least we got these. I told Matt to only take pictures if it looked like he was going to score so this is the best we got. (some of these pictures were taken at the begining of the season)
Sunday, September 20, 2009
He Scores -twice
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
good job trey!! I heard how he sounded today in sacramento meeting. we were sitting right infront of matt and the boys, he wasnt sounding too good hopefully he feels better and starts to breathe better soon. We need to get you out and to the park this week
Post a Comment