To Celebrate Matt and Ethan's birthdays we went to a place called Pirate Island Pizza. Its a new pizza place in Orem. Matt had heard about it a while ago and we wanted to check it out. (They started in St George and are opening up more in the future). It was awesome. I felt like I was at Disneyland. They had it all themed around pirates. The food was great. A lot like Pizza Factory (maybe even better) Very reasonably and the kid loved it. (so did Matt and I). They even sang to Matt and Ethan and brought them each ice cream. They even have cheesecake from the cheese cake factory if you wanted.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Pirate Island Pizza
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow! That looks like fun. I think they are opening one up here too. I was thinking of doing that for Noah's birthday next year. Maybe we should combine all our kids' birthday parties and go there.
You and Matt should have worn your Halloween costumes, you would have fit right in!
Looks awesome. Hopefully they will build one up here! Hope your doing well! See you at the Christmas party!
Looks great! I hope they come closer soon! I don't think I can get Jason to drive that far:)
AWESOME!! Sounds like a ton of fun!! I must go, ASAP!!
Post a Comment