For Ethan's birthday we went to Burger King and let them play in the play area and then ran some errands. We were going to go to the zoo lights but it was so cold and snowy we decided to stay home. So we decided to set up a picnic in the front room and have dinner.We told him he could have whatever he wanted.He had macaroni and cheese. Then we watched a tv show about lizards and snakes. Oh how fun, but he loved it.
Sunday we had a family party with Matt family. They ended up coming up early because of the storm so his cake never got done the way we wanted. He wanted a Thomas cake so we through on some of his Thomas toys and called it good. I felt bad but he was happy.

3 comments:
Happy birthday Ethan - oh how I love this cute boy. He always makes me smile. It was fun going to the zoo with all of you. Thanks for the invites
Oh he is so cute! I know I am late checking out the blog but Happy Birthday Ethan!! Ya sometimes things don't go as we planned but the kids have different ideas of stuff then we do... Thank goodness:) I hope you have a great Christmas!!!
Don't worry, Katie is the only one who would have noticed your un-matchy error. ha ha.
Post a Comment