Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Family Weekend






We had a fun weekend. It was a weekend full of family and fun. Friday Matt's cousin had all the young cousins together for a day in the water. She had a waterslide, swimming pool, and water balloons. The kids had a great time and didn't want to go home. The kids even found a frog in the backyard. Then Sunday my brother blessed their little girl. That was a first time in over a year that my family was together. My parents came to see our new house and brought 2 off the cousins to have a sleepover. Trey thought that was the best. He has been a little lonely since we moved up here and his best friend moved to Omaha. On Monday some of us went to the Zoo. 5 hours is a long time at the Zoo but we had fun.

3 comments:

Susy said...

Your boys are darling Ranae! I see a lot of you in both of them. P.S. this is Sus not Toddy.

Allison said...

Ranae? Ranae Steffensen? I don't know your new last name, if I have the right person. It's me Allison, my sister is your sister-in-law, ring any bells?

Allison said...

Ranae, I have now added you to my list of friends. I love this finding people on the blogs. Maybe I'll get to see my nieces and nephews every now on then on this blog. Good to communicate again.