Treyson had a great birthday. He had pickles and chocolate for breakfast, played, had a nap and went to Cherry Hill. We didn't think that we would be able to go to Cherry Hill. Right before Matt got home a storm came thru with lighting and thunder. Trey sat by the window with the saddest look on his face. My heart broke thinking that we wouldn't be able to go. We had talked about it forever. But by the time we were ready to go it had blown over.The weather ended up being perfect and it wasn't crowded at all. Grandpa and Grandma Bates, Randy and Brittnee came and us. even Ethan went down a water slide. Sunday we had a BBQ with Matts family. Matt decorated the cake and did a great job. He had made all of Treys cakes. Last years was great too. But we don't have any pictures because our computer crashed.;( Trey loved his cake if you couldn't tell. I can't believe he is 3
Monday, August 20, 2007
Turning 3
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 9:59 PM
Labels: birthday, cherry hill, Trey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So Matt are you free, oh in february 5th. Gabe would like a green monster. Okay he is always talking about a green monster. That is so cool, if I had that cake I would have been proud! Way to go Matt. I am glad he had a fun day.
Awesome cake Matt.
The cake is awesome. And I am so glad that the weather cooperated enough for you to make it to Cherry Hill. Happy Birthday Treyson!
THAT IS THE COOLEST CAKE EVER!! OPTIMUS PRIME AND BUMBLEBEE ROCK!!
I think that your hubby is a stud muffin for making your kid's cakes!
Happy b-day little cutie!
Ranae- you really need to post more pics of you and matt...besides the little one in the corner!!
That Trey is a killer. Is he only turning 3 years old. You guys need to cherish every minute with that one. He is a ton of fun. Krystal keeps asking when we get to "keep that cutest baby". Just let me know when you are going to be dropping him by.
Post a Comment