Where do I begin. I had just one of those mother moments. Matt was at work and we were outside. I like to go outside at night when it is not so hot, the boys love it. Trey wants to be outside playing with friends and that way they can come over and play and keep an eye on them since we don't know them very well yet. Well his friend from across the street asked to come over to play with Trey and our dog so of course I let him (it helps Trey not miss Matt so much). Then his friend asked if Trey could go over to his house to play-that's when I had my moment. Trey has never really go over to play at a friends just for fun all by himself. He has played with cousins and his friend Cameron other then when he was babysat. This was the first time I has to let go and be a kid without mom watching over him. Watching him cross the street with his friend I realized its only going to get worse. I went inside and watched from the window keeping an eye on him but giving him his freedom of not having mom tell him to play nice. I missed him not being around. My house was so quite. When it was time to come home he cried. I can't believe he is turning in to a big boy he's not my baby any more. He is becoming so independent. I have to step back and let him grow.
SOME OF THE FUNNY THINGS HE SAYS.
I should really write this down, I don't remember all the thing but I am sure my list will grow
When he doesn't listen he get things taken away. We tell him he lost his chance. His reply help me find my chance I want my chance help me find it.
Mommy I want you I need you.
We are in bed sleeping and he comes in "Mommy I'm crying I need a girl." What girl "you mommy I need you". We ask why are you crying because I need my mommy-why do you-need your mommy because I'm crying. This goes on and on.
I was taking to Matt and Trey yells "I'm talking to mommy"
Mommy repeated over and over and over again finally mommy talk to me!
When Matt takes out his contacts Trey has to do it also. Tonight he comes running in to me "I can See"
We were talking to Trey about Abby(our dog) we were saying the Abby was a good girl and he said "Abby a boy dog"We tried to tell him that she was a girl his reply"Santa Clause changed him to a boy dog"
Toys are now classified as boy toys and girl toys. He can't play with girl toys. Same with movies. He can't watch girl movies. I tried to get him to watch Cinderella but that was out of the question. I did however get him to watch to watch Beauty and the Beast thats because it has a big monster(beast)
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Trey
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment