Lets not repeat this week. This week was horrible.! Spending 3 1/2 days confined to a hospital room is not my idea of a good week. How could it get worse you say. It can!!Today was looking great until we woke up. Yes we were able to sleep in and catch up a little on sleep since we have been sleep deprived. But we were going to get up early and try to get somethings done around the house since we got a little behind this week. Oh coarse things don't ever go as planned. I guess you have to roll with the punches. I was able to do 1 of 4 loads of laundry. But there was a whole list of things to do before we go frolic with Matt's family. Time sure flies and things always take longer when you have a lot to do. We did make it to the fall frolic at Jeff and Angie's house.It was suppose to be outside but of coarse it was cold and rainy. We were still able to have some fun inside. We enjoyed food, family and a pinata. Then in the middle I had to take Trey to the doctor for a follow up. While I was waiting for the Dr to come back with some medicine. Trey throws up in my lap and on the floor. The Dr said it was probably from the medicine he was on. So we head back to the party. While sitting there he throws up all over me again. So we decide we better head for home. (45 min away). Trey then throws up 5 or 6 times in the car.(Luckely it didn't smell like throw up) We get home he throws up more. I call the Dr and he tells me its probably the flu. The Dr calls in some medicine so hopefully he will get over it fast. We are suppose to go to Cedar this coming week. I hope the rest of us don't get sick. I feel so bad for him. To be sick with 2 different things in the same week. He is being such a trooper. Luckly he is able to sleep. (I am so sorry if any of Matt's family gets it. I feel horrible if they do.)I HOPE tomorrow looks up!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Roll with the punches
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 11:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Man, when it rains it pours! I definitely know how you feel! I think you remember how last winter was for us??? I sure hope you can kick all these bugs and have a fun week!
Oh! I hope that a streak of GREAT luck is coming your way to make up for all of this. Poor little guy.
Have fun in Cedar, and get better little dude!
I wish I lived closer to help you out. Hopefully it dosen't wipe out your trip to Cedar. It's sad to see our little ones sick!
He is so stinkin' cute. I am glad he is feeling better and that you were able to still get away for a few days :)
Post a Comment