Sorry I don't know how to rotate the pictures
Yeap, my 9 1/2 month old is walking. He took his first real steps last night. He can't stand without holding on to anything but he can take a few steps. Oh boy, I am in for it now. He can get to what ever he wants now but with him walking he can soon keep up with Trey. Those two are trouble anyways. They can't leave each other alone. The only time Trey wants him around is when its nap time. Trey then wants to play with him. Other than that he wants nothing to do with him. Ethan is my terror. Everyone tells me that he is not trouble. Try spending a day with him! He will pull a book of the book shelf and wait for me to tell him no, he smiles and pulls another book off. He will then go over to Trey and pull his hair until Trey cries then he laughs and lets go. If Trey is playing army guys on the end table he will crawl over and knock them down.
Monday, October 1, 2007
WALKING
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's crazy! Probably learns from his older brother...Marley is getting around so well right now I'm afraid she'll we walking in a couple of weeks....I would prefer that she wait a little while!!
My boys walked at 14 1/2 months, so I have know clue what that would be like. Sounds like Matt needs to bring home more dc for you!
oH trouble for you!!! When does he turn one?
Hey are you still coming next week? I would love to see you guys! That would be really fun! Let me know-k.
Ranae, I would love to go but I have one crazy weekend. We are doing the big family photo with the petersens on the 27. I love going to cedar all by myself. Enjoy the time with your parents!
Post a Comment