Sunday, September 30, 2007

What a day

Friday was a day. We are trying to sell our stackable washer dryer that was in the house when we bought it. I was on the phone in the garage with a guy trying to answer questions. The boys we playing in their room. I came up stairs to Ethan in the hall playing with poop. His diaper had came off in his room and of coarse that is when he had to poop. Luckily he had a Binky in his mouth or who knows what would have happened, he likes to eat anything and everything. So I grab him and put him in the tub to wash him off. I get him out to let the gross water go down and then I was going to give him a bath. While he was standing there he decides he is going to pee on the rug. So I get him cleaned up and I need to hurry and get ready before the guy comes to look at the washer. So I shut their bed room door so they wouldn't go in. I hurried and get ready then I go to clean up the mess. The bedroom door is locked. I can't get in. I tried everything. 2 hours later I finally take the handle off and am able to get in. I cleaned the mess up. Then later that day Ethan dumps water all over the floor, pulls the books of the book shelf. My sweetest husband get home from a long day of working 2 jobs and says he will take the kids and I can do whatever I want. Not much to do at 9:30 at night. But he was great I was able to watch a girl show since I never get to see those anymore, while taking a bath, eating popcorn and drinking a diet coke that he brought home to me. I love him. He is so great. It ended up being a great night.

5 comments:

Keiauni said...

So sweet! Your husband sounds like the neatest guy. Sorry about the POOP! Poop happens, right??

Susy said...

Some days don't you wonder why on earth we dreamed about being a momma for so many years??? Thank goodness for the sweet moments that make up for the "poopy" ones! Just keep on keepin' on right?

everything petersen said...

So my questions is did you watch the movie while taking a bath, with you dc on the side of the tub? Now that would be life!

Remember there is so many good days that out way the bad ones.

Call me, we need to get together!

Ranae and Matt said...

yeap, dc on the side of the tub along with popcorn. Matt brought in the lap top put it on the chair and I had it all at once.

Unknown said...

Matthew you're wonderful. You must have wonderful parents RIGHT??