Yesterday was our 9 year anniversary. I can't believe how fast it has gone. In those 9 years we moved 6 times. We have had many jobs good and bad. We have owned 2 different house. 4 different vehicles. Had 2 kids and 1 dog. With that we have had many other happy times. With the good times came some hard times. Loosing 2 wonderful Grandmas within a month of each other, the lose of our first baby and some other minor trials. But with those trials came wonderful blessings and I am so thankful that I had Matt to share it with.
Yesterday Matt and I were actually able to go on a date. This was probably the first actual date that we were able to go on just us since our last anniversary. Ethan is starting to go to Grandma and be happy. So we are hoping that he is growing out of his clingliness (sp?) and we will actually be able to have more dates.We had so much fun. We meet Matt's mom at her work and dropped the kids off with her and then we got in the car and headed over to the Gateway. When we got in the car Matt had beautiful flowers for me. We went and had dinner, shopped, went to a movie, got ice cream and then went and picked up the kids.
Thanks hun for a great night and a wonderful 9 years. I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with you.
I love you
Friday, June 27, 2008
Happy 9 years
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Congrats. Fewer and fewer couples can say they've been married 9 years. Here's to a billion more! Best wishes to you and your family from us over in Kearns.
Awe, Shucks! That was sweet:)
...Sorry that I missed hanging out with you on Bon's b-day! @#$% phone never gives me my messages till it's too late! We'll have to try again:)
Congrats! You guys are such a cute couple.
Pretty flowers! i'm jealous, but then again, I always tell Sean NOT to get me flowers, i'd rather have something practical! (so, unromantic I know). I totally hear ya on the date thing. I think the last "date" we went on was in February 16th(so we didn't have to deal with everyone on Valentines) and we went to Dinner and took Phoebe with us becuase I am too paranoid to leave a baby with a babysitter.
That's funny that we are the same age and got married the same month and year.
So I guess I will add you to my "friends" since I keep looking at your blog!
I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you happy ann. on the phone yesterday! Sounds like you had a good evening. I was at the gateway that same night. But the difference was I had two Rascals with me:) Heres to nine years and more!
Congrats!
Happy anniversay!
I am glad you guys got to go out, it is hard to make time for each other. Corey and I are working on it. Good Job Matt on the flowers.
Happy anniversary you two! Here's to many more!
I will be waiting for the "Cafe" salad info and I will track down the crispy info and I think we should do a party on 08-08-08
Oops- Happy Anniversary as well! It was fun to see everyone yesterday:)
Post a Comment