See what I mean. This kid won't stay off my cabinets. He loves to climb. I thought that my new table being so high would deter him for a while, but I think that only lasted 2 days before he figured out how to climb on them. He will push the chair over to where he wants to get to and then climbs up
Friday, June 13, 2008
This is for you mom
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
My table is high also, and Noah is always on top of it. Thank goodness I have Brady he always yells and screams for me if I am not in the room so I can come get him down. He gets up there and then stands up, he can almost touch the light!!!! I have never had him get on the counter, I hope he doesn't think of that!
Kids, they wear ya out sometimes.
Post a Comment