Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Twilight

I haven't blogged for a while because I have been reading Twilight and now I am on to the New moon book. I love them. I protested in reading them but after everyone talking about it I decided I would see what the hype was about. I am so glad I started reading them. I love them and can't put them down. Sus and Keiauni you should read them I promise you will love it.

8 comments:

Keiauni said...

I've read all three, twice!
...and now, I'm halfway thru the host (her new book)
...sometimes it pays to conform, eh Nay?

Emily Youngdell said...

Ranae, I am so happy I could cry. Ok, that's extreme... Aren't these books addicting? I coaxed my sister Abbey into reading them too and now she is addicted.
The third book is my favorite. I LOVED it. I seriously felt depressed when I was done reading all three. I am already on hold for the 4th one that comes out in August.

Angie said...

I can't believe it took you so long to read them! I have the Host if you want to try that one. And I'm with Em. #3 is my favorite. When I finished, I wandered around for weeks wondering what Bella, Edward, and the rest were up to. Pathetic I know, but you'll be there ,too.

Cassie said...

LOVED the Twilight books!
My house has never took such a beating as it did when I was reading the books. I can't wait for the next one to come out.
Do you love Edward or Jacob?

Ranae and Matt said...

Its a toss up

Emily Youngdell said...

Ranae, we should definitely hit some yard sales. Let me know what works for you. Jake works the next two weekends but he has the two after that off. Ange and I were talking about going again in July. I'll let you know when.

By the way, I totally like Jacob. (and not just because of his name..) I think he can offer more to Bella than Edward can. I know Edward is HOT but Jacob appeals to me more. Man if you didn't know that I was talking about character's in a book you would be very worried! Ü

Angie said...

Umm..I'll throw my 2 bits in here. I choose Edward. She needs someone to take care of her and Jacob can't. Too immature. :) But, I'm more of a vampire girl than a warewolf girl anyway...:D

Cassie said...

I LOVE Edward! Jacob is fine, but yes Edward is so HOT.