This last Saturday we went with some of Matt's family to the Colors concert. Matt and I saw them when we live in St George and loved them. Since then we have been to many concerts. A couple of years ago they retired from singing to have families and real jobs, but have come back the last two years to do a concert. They are so fun to watch and do a great job. They make up song and one even raps to words that they get from the audience. This year was they had some new songs and brought in some other guys to play piano, drum, guitar and bass. They were all amazing and really talented.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Colors
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
You need to let me know when my boyfriends are in concert! You think they would tell me! Oh yea you did say they have famlies, thats why they don't call any more.
Did you tell Russ hello for me? You know..back in the day when I was an artist...he asked me to design an album cover for them. I AM NOT LYING... He liked my Publicity work at CEU:)
I think he wanted to go out with me..... he he he.
Keiauni Russ now is a photographer. Why didn't you do it.
Bon, they are mine. Specially Ryan the one in the picture looking at me(red shirt)
sounds fun... though I have no idea who they are.
Ranae I told Ryan to wave at you so you wouldn't get mad at me for taking him! I was waiting back stage.......oh ya I guess I'm dreaming.
Bummer we missed it this year. Great group of guys. But we were watching the BYU game. . .and that was a nice outcome.
That is so cool! I swear I saw them at Dixie I just have such a bad memory:)
I've heard of them but have yet to hear their music. Sad, I know..
Hey, when we were up at Kaleb's I told Jake that next time we are most definitely stopping by to see you guys. As you can tell from my post Sunday was not a good day for Ashley. Ü
Hey did you find the jedi patterns? Let me know if you need anything else. Your boys will be darling little jedi's.
I have your flowers that I bought you at the sale, so we need to get together so I can give them to you. We are going down to John and Cynthia's on sunday maybe you could too. Also I need those way cute pictures of Colors!! Well hopefully we will see you soon. Love all your pictures. The one with the worms is hilarious!!
Post a Comment