Last Tuesday was Trey's first day of preschool. I am just doing it with some ladies from the neighborhood and we each take a turn. I would love not to have to teach but can't afford to put him in a real preschool. So I guess I will take my turn. I will only have to do it every 6 weeks so it can't be to bad. Trey likes it and it is good for him to have to learn from somebody other then mom. It is structured so that helps. On his first day he cried because for singing time they each got to pick a song and his song he wanted to sing was the "Transformers" song. His teacher that day said that he could because nobody else knew it so he got upset. She talked him into singing "head, shoulder, knees and toes". He now knows not to choose that song and will choose a song that every one knows.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Preschool
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Preschool! You will have fun teaching. My heavens you come from a teaching family. It will come naturally. You are very smart. You know I wouldn't have gotten through Dental Asst. school with out your coaching.
He is a cutie.
I think it's awesome that you guys take turns doing preschool. I still can't believe Trey is that big already. I remember when he was born..
Trey will always remember his mom teaching pre-school. You will do just fine!
Does he go to kindergarten next year!
What a handsome little devil. I'm sure you're enjoying a little time alone with E.
Are you going to send Trey to kindergarten next year? That is a tough decision to make. I had to make that call with Jamis.
"TRANSFORMERS...More than Meets the Eye...."
just thought that I would sing it:)
Oh heavens, does it seem like we should have all these kids, and that they should be in school?.. I can't believe it!
He is so cute.
Post a Comment