About 2 weeks ago Trey had his last day of soccer. I am kind a sad. I looked forward to Thursday to watch him play. Him and his friend had such a great time together although they got a little wild together. Trey loved his coach and so did we. It was his first time teaching soccer and we thought he did a great job. He was so good with the kids and that made a huge difference.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Last day of soccer
About 2 weeks ago Trey had his last day of soccer. I am kind a sad. I looked forward to Thursday to watch him play. Him and his friend had such a great time together although they got a little wild together. Trey loved his coach and so did we. It was his first time teaching soccer and we thought he did a great job. He was so good with the kids and that made a huge difference.
Posted by Ranae and Matt at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thats good that he enjoyed soccor. next year I am going try ti get derrick in soccor.
He looks so cute! I'm glad you guys enjoyed the soccer season. My Mom has been going to my brother Aaron's games for the past 10 years and she still goes and supports him. You are now officially a soccer Mom! Ü
They were so fun to watch!
Post a Comment