Friday, November 14, 2008

Date with Trey


Last night Trey and I went on a date with some of our friends. We went to Disney on ice. This was the first time we have been and I have to say it was amazing. It makes me so excited for Disneyland. They did an excellent job. Trey's favorite part of coarse were the army guys from toy story. His friend Bryant got so excited when he saw the army guys also. He wanted to make sure that Trey saw them. I am so glad to have gone. It was a great night and it was nice to spend some time with just Trey

6 comments:

Kimber said...

Ranae, I am SO jealous. We have taken our kids to Disney On Ice the past 2 years, both in the fall and spring and they have always loved it! This year we weren't able to go since we are poor and have a new baby. It looks like you guys had a great time!

Erin said...

It was so fun! I am glad the boys were all good and we had no major probs:) I can't wait till it comes again!

Angie said...

I love disney on ice! What a fun date.

Susy said...

Have you seen Twilight yet??? I saw it with Marsh and Christine on Sat. You'll have to tell me what you thought.

Sherilyn said...

Looks like you had so much fun. Trey is going to love Disney land. Can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about it

Rachel Teran said...

You are so funny. Your layout... haha.