Friday, November 28, 2008

Holiday Boutique

Holiday Boutique
Saturday, Dec. 6th (The Brittany Clubhouse) 48th W. 71st S.

Downhome Collectible
by Julie Down

“Sassy Sue” hair bows
by Jessica Lausiso

M & R Vinyl and Design
by Ranae Bates

Aunt Mamie’s Children’s Clothing
by Maelin Steiner

Soaps
by Suzanne

Art
by JP Bar by Jean Muller

Jewelry & Scarves
by Grimm’s Guild

Sweet Containers & More
by Debbie Black

Refreshments
Tons of items $5.00 & under
Hourly Raffles

9:30 to 6:00

4 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

you might want to add a city... just a suggestion.

Keiauni said...

Hey pot pie~ I need some vinyl:)
email me: keiauni@gmail.com

I have a special request:)

Susy said...

I can't wait to see Disney pics! ;)

Ranae and Matt said...

Sorry for not adding a city, Matt did this for me the night before our vaction so things where a little crazy. It is in West Jordan