I have had a ton of people if I liked the twilight movie. So here is my answer. Yes I loved it. No it was not as good as the book but no movie ever is. I have actually seen it twice and can't wait to go again. Yes there were so not so great parts, cheesy parts and many GREAT parts. I loved Charley and Esme. I thought Emmet was very good looking and my favorite part was the when Edward took Bella to school and he had sun glasses on with a big grin on his face. I then fell in love with Edward. He looks so much better when he is smiling. I will defiantly be buying this movie as soon as it is available
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I LOVE YOU BACKGROUND!!! Team Edward! What a hottie! Good thing my husband doesn't look at this, because he might be jealous and want to change his name to Edward or something. Make sure you keep this comment clear from Matt!
Loved the movie too! If you go again, I'm game!
Hope Disneyland is so much fun. If you want me to get your mail/newspapers/etc. let me know!
Awesome background. Ü I totally agree with you about Edward. He definitely looks better when he is smiling. I loved the chemistry between him and Bella.
I also agree that Jasper was somewhat better at the softball game. It was probably because the hat was shielding his psychotic eyes. Ü
Hey Nae,
I haven't read your blog for awhile:)
The date with Trey looked like a ton of fun:)
Can you believe I haven't seen the movie yet? I always lay low till the hype dies down... because, well, I have no idea why. It's just how I roll:) Glad that you liked it.
I like the background. Yeah the movie was great! I can't wait to see it again. Emmett was pretty cute to bad they didn't show more of Emmett.
Wow, you like Twilight? I would have never guessed... Go see it again, it's WAY better the second time... Sean even liked it... though don't quote me on that, he will plead the 5th.
Agreed!
Post a Comment